Garnet Health Doctors Primary Care
Garnet Health Doctors - Monroe
Phone Number: (845) 333-7830
Fax Number: (845) 333-7475
- Monday: 9:00pm - 5:00pm
- Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Callers receiving a busy signal can try (845) 631-7830
Same-day appointments are available!
475 New York 17M
Monroe, NY 10950
Garnet Health Doctors in Monroe, NY
Garnet Health Doctors is a primary care and multi-specialty practice that is part of Garnet Health Medical Center's network of care. This means that you and your family will benefit from our connection to the hospital and its state-of-the-art facilities, advanced technology and access to critical services, including an emergency department, cardiac care and more.
All of our doctors are highly experienced and expertly trained in their fields. Whether you need a routine wellness exam or non-invasive surgery, you can find a specialist who is ready to see you, either in person or via a Telehealth phone-call or live-video appointment.
Primary Care Services
Our medical office in Monroe, NY and offers primary care services to all ages - from newborn to geriatrics.
Our Primary Care team of Board-certified physicians and Board-certified nurse practitioners go beyond diagnosis and treatment of the illness. While utilizing evidence based guidelines to support practice and treatment of our patients, we also focus on health promotion, disease prevention, health maintenance, counseling and patient education.
Our knowledgeable doctors handle a variety of symptoms and conditions such as:
- Physicals/Preventative Health
- Medical Evaluations and Diseases Management
- Diabetes/Hypertension Screenings and Education
- Mammogram Referral
- Nutritional Assessment and Referrals
- Referrals for Specialty Care
- Adult Immunizations
- Employment, School and Housing Physicals
- Financial Counseling for Eligibility Determination
- PADI Scuba Diving Physical Exam
- School Bus Driver Physical Exam
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Physical Exam for Commercial Drivers License, i.e. Truck Driving.
- Workers Comp Exams
- Pre-Admission History and Physical for Surgery
- Laboratory Testing
Our primary care doctors offer comprehensive child, adult, women's health, and diagnostic and screening services to our community.
Receive the Care You Need
With such a well-rounded and multi-specialty team of physicians, Garnet Health Doctors makes it easy to find the care you need and receive medical attention tailored to your needs - conveniently close to home.