Got a question or comment? Contact Us!
Thank you for your interest in Garnet Health Medical Center, previously known as Orange Regional Medical Center. Please review the following frequently used numbers and contacts to best direct your inquiries to the appropriate departments and expedite the receipt of answers.
Financial & Billing Inquiries
Should you have any questions about billing or financial needs, please contact:
Issue or Concern?
If you have an issue or concern please call the Patient Experience phone line: 845-333-1164
Frequently Used Phone Numbers
- Emergency Department: 845-333-1300
- Main Number: 845-333-1000
- Community Hotline: 1-888-321-6762
- Patient Information: 845-333-1555
- Security/Lost & Found: 845-333-1632
- Foundation Office: 845-333-2333
- Volunteer Office: 845-333-0216
- Transfer Center: 844-676-2233
There are a few ways to request and access your medical records. See full instructions.
You may also contact our Health Information Management (HIM) Department directly at: 845-333-1600
Careers & Recruitment
For assistance with our careers page or recruitment information, please email us at: email@example.com
- If you are a member of the media and would like to speak with a hospital representative, please call: (845) 333-2391
- To request a speaker at a community event or gathering, please fill out this form.
- If you would like to schedule or cancel an appointment or discuss a health condition with a medical provider, please call 845-333-1000.
- If you have an issue or concern that you would like to have addressed by our team, please call the Patient Advocacy phone line: 845-333-1164.
- If you have an emergency medical situation, please call 9-1-1 immediately.
You may also choose to submit and discuss your general inquiries by phone or mail:
You can send your questions or comments to us via U.S. mail by addressing your letter to:
Garnet Health Medical Center
707 East Main Street
Middletown, NY 10940
Phone and Email
Phone: (845) 333-1000
General Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org