General Visiting Hours are from 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM daily.
No more than two (2) visitors per day.
Garnet Health recognizes that patients need the support of family and friends while they are in the hospital or visiting for an outpatient appointment or procedure. We welcome visitors and request that you follow our visitation guidelines. It is necessary for us to broaden safety measures, at this time, for our patients, employees, and visitors. Additionally, it is required that all visitors wear hospital-issued masks, provided upon your arrival, the entire time of your visit and that you remain socially distant and practice good hand hygiene often. We appreciate your support and cooperation.
Please note cellular phone policies are posted throughout our campuses and units. Visitors may not smoke in patient rooms or anywhere in or on hospital property.
General Visitation Guidelines
- Check-in at the desk in the lobby of the Main Entrance to get your visitor’s badge.
- Please check with each department for their visiting schedule. Special needs can be addressed with your specific Nursing Department
- No more than two visitors per day per patient.
- Please do not bring in any food or drinks to the patient without speaking to a doctor or nurse.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the hospital.
Find a Location
Visitors are asked to adhere to visiting hours and must obtain a visitor's pass at the Information Desk in the Main Lobby. For visiting hours, directions, dining options, and more information about the facility you are planning on visiting, find a location to learn more.
Find a Location
Visitor Management System
Garnet Health Medical Center utilizes metal detectors and a Visitor Management System in the main lobby to provide a more accurate head count of who and how many visitors are in the hospital in case of an emergency. All visitors will need to show valid ID upon entering the hospital and the new hi-tech ID card scanning system will produce a visitor badge that must be worn at all times.
Contact a Patient
If you would like to reach a friend or loved one who is a patient, please call:
- Garnet Health Medical Center: 845-333-1555
- Garnet Health Medical Center - Catskills, Harris: 845-794-3300
- Garnet Health Medical Center - Catskills, Callicoon: 845-887-5530
We also offer a free service called Patient E-Greetings which allows you to send a digital greeting to a friend or loved one who currently is a patient.