Your Safety. Your Health. Our Priority.
Nothing is more important than your health and safety during these challenging times. At Garnet Health, we’re open as always and ready to care for you. Don’t neglect your health. We have taken extensive precautions at our facilities to keep you safe from the coronavirus. Our highly trained healthcare experts place your safety as our number one priority.
Hospitalizations from the illness at our medical centers have decreased nearly 100%.
Whether you need a test, procedure, doctor’s visit, or need urgent or emergency care, you can trust that our hospitals, doctor’s offices and outpatient locations have rigorous safeguards including meticulous cleaning and physical distancing.
How We're Keeping You Safe
- Masks required for everyone
- Employees practice extensive hand washing
- Continuous enhanced cleaning at every facility
- Separate inpatient areas for COVID-19 and non-COVID-19 patients
- Pre-screening for COVID symptoms in advance of patient appointments
- Temperature checks
- Social distanced waiting areas and registration
- Curbside check-in for Urgent Care
- Appropriately spaced appointments allow for social distancing and cleaning after each patient.
- Telehealth available from Garnet Health Doctors
- Sanitizing patient rooms with UV light
Safety first: For every patient, every visit.
Our staff are taking every precaution to perform hand hygiene often - before and after interactions, with each and every patient. When taking care of you and your loved ones during your visit, our staff is wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), such as masks, shields, scrubs, and gloves. Masks are worn properly and for the entirety of our shifts.
Screening Visitors & Patients
Upon your arrival, a member of our team will be there checking temperatures, using no-contact infrared thermometers. This simple precaution, along with a few questions to answer, helps to screen for COVID-19 symptoms.
All patients having an invasive procedure are tested for COVID-19 prior to procedures.
Everyone is required to wear a face mask, regardless of whether they have COVID-19 symptoms. Cloth masks are acceptable, but bandanas are not permitted to be used. We will provide masks if you do not have your own. Masks must be worn at all times by every staff member, every patient and every visitor.
Cleaning & Disinfecting Our Facilities
Aggressive cleaning and disinfecting processes have been implemented throughout the buildings. We’re constantly cleaning and disinfecting our buildings including using specialized ultraviolet lights to further sanitize patient rooms.
Social Distancing During Your Visit
Patients are appropriately distanced during the time they spend with us to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Signs in place on waiting room chairs to encourage physical social distancing.
- Social distancing signs help direct safe patient flow in our buildings.
- Plastic shielding installed in key areas to further enhance infection control.
- Appointments are staggered to minimize patient traffic.
Urgent Care Curbside Check-in
Urgent Care patients can take advantage of curbside check-in. For safety and convenience, patients may remain in their cars and call:
- Middletown: 845-333-7575 and press ‘option #3'
- Monticello: 845-333-6500 and press ‘option #3'
The nurse will call you when an exam room becomes available and to let you know when it’s time to enter.
Offering Telehealth Appointments
Health is more important now than it ever was, and there are now more options to see your doctors than ever before — video, phone and in person. Giving patients the choice gives them a sense of control and the comfort they need to return.
Learn More About How We Keep You Safe
To learn more about the steps we’ve taken to keep you safe during your hospital or outpatient visit, see the information below on Garnet Health Medical Center, Garnet Health Medical Center - Catskills, or Garnet Health Doctors.