Urgent Care Centers at Garnet Health
Sometimes, illness or injury can’t wait for your next doctor’s appointment. Sometimes, you need care now – and you should never delay getting the medical attention you need. Life-threatening conditions, such as heart attack or stroke, as well as severe injuries, are best handled by an emergency room visit. Other important, emerging health concerns, however, can be diagnosed and treated quickly, efficiently and compassionately at Garnet Health’s trusted urgent care centers in Middletown, Goshen and Monticello, NY.
Garnet Health Urgent Care offers the specialized care you need, seven days a week. No appointment is necessary. Receiving care at Garnet Health Urgent Care centers connect you to the vast around-the-clock expertise, resources and technology of the Garnet Health network.
Urgent Care Curbside Check-in
We offer curbside check-in for your safety and convenience. When you arrive, simply call us:
- Middletown office, call 845-333-7575 or 845-631-7575 and choose Option 3.
- Goshen office, call 845-333-7200 or 845-631-7200 and choose Option 3.
- Monticello office, call 845-333-6500 and choose Option 3.
The nurse will call you when an exam room becomes available and to let you know when it’s time to enter.
Conditions We Treat
The doctors and advanced practice professionals at Garnet Health Urgent Care centers offer adult and pediatric urgent care for a variety of conditions and concerns. These include:
- Allergic reactions
- Back pain
- COVID-19 testing
- Diarrhea, nausea and vomiting
- Ear infections
- Fevers lower than 104 degrees Fahrenheit
- Headache and migraine
- Minor cuts and lacerations
- Minor bone fractures such as broken fingers or toes
- Pink eye
- Sore throats
- Sprains and strains
- Urinary tract infections
If you or a loved one is experiencing illness or injury that could cause death or disability if untreated, do NOT go to an urgent care center. Call 911 or visit a Garnet Health Emergency Department to get the immediate medical care you need.
Urgent Care Options
Garnet Health’s Urgent Care doctors and staff are accredited by the Urgent Care Association (UCA), the highest level of distinction the UCA provides.
What does that mean for you?
- We evaluate and treat illnesses and injuries for patients of all ages
- We offer advanced technologies and procedures, including X-rays and laboratory services, as well as the ability to perform some procedures during your visit
- A licensed medical provider is always on site and available
- Our hours make us convenient and readily available to patients
Our highly skilled Garnet Health doctors are dedicated to providing you and your loved ones with the highest quality care when you need it most. If you are not experiencing a life-threatening condition, but you still need care now, we are here and ready to help.
Garnet Health urgent care is here for you. Take charge of your health; don’t delay getting the care you need, when you need it. View our locations and the services offered.
Garnet Health Urgent Care Center offers excellent medical care in Orange and Sullivan Counties, including Middletown, Goshen and Monticello, NY.