Diagnostic Imaging at Garnet Health
Medical imaging gives your doctor a detailed view of your bones, organs and tissues, helping provide accurate diagnosis, timely treatment and appropriate aftercare. When you need imaging services, you want to ensure you’re getting the most advanced care.
You can rely on Garnet Health for comprehensive diagnostic testing in Orange and Sullivan counties, by scheduling at Garnet Health Medical Center in Middletown and Garnet Health Medical Center - Catskills in Harris and Callicoon, NY.
Diagnostic Imaging Services We Offer
No matter what symptoms you are experiencing, if an imaging exam is required, Garnet Health has you covered. We offer diagnostic imaging and radiology services, such as:
- Bone Densitometry – This test determines the density of your bones to help diagnose osteoporosis.
- Breast Biopsy - offering multiple systems and technology that allow early detection and precise treatment plans for patients.
- CT – Computed Tomography gives clear photos of your brain, heart, spine, musculoskeletal system and vascular system.
- MRI – MRI, also known as magnetic resonance imaging, visualizes your abdomen, head, neck, spine and more.
- Mammography – A proven technique for diagnosing breast cancer, mammograms capture images of breast tissue with a specialized X-ray.
- Nuclear Medicine – Using radiation, this service analyzes the functionality of your organs. It offers specialists a more precise look at soft tissue, such as blood vessels and muscle, than traditional X-rays.
- Interventional Radiology - Interventional radiologists, board-certified physicians who are trained in both radiology and minimally invasive therapies, can deliver precise, targeted treatment to complicated and sometimes life-threatening diseases and conditions.
- Endoscopy & Gastrointestinal Procedures - we offer a range of procedures to diagnose gastrointestinal conditions, including: upper endoscopy, colonoscopy, endoscopic ultrasounds, and more
- Ultrasound – Commonly used to picture babies in utero, ultrasound also helps doctors diagnose issues involving organs.
- X-ray – X-rays provide an inside look at your bones, tissues and organs and help doctors identify a variety of conditions, such as broken bones, pneumonia and breast cancer.
Why Choose Garnet Health for Medical Imaging?
At Garnet Health, our trusted diagnostic-imaging professionals are dedicated to providing you accurate results. In addition to our adult imaging services, Garnet Health’s specialized pediatric diagnostic imaging allows us to accurately diagnose children’s conditions so both kids and parents can have peace of mind.
The imaging community recognizes Garnet Health’s excellence in diagnostics. In 2018, Garnet Health Medical Center became the first diagnostic imaging center in Orange County named an American College of Radiology Diagnostic Imaging Center of Excellence. That elite recognition means our facilities follow best-quality imaging practices and diagnostic care.
At Garnet Health, we provide expert diagnostic imaging services in Orange and Sullivan counties, including Middletown and Harris, NY.
Contact Information & Hours
View contact information and hours for our Diagnostic Imaging Services offered at Garnet Health Medical Center in Middletown and Garnet Health Medical Center - Catskills in Harris and Callicoon, NY.