Endoscopy & Gastrointestinal Procedures
At Garnet Health, we offer a range of procedures to diagnose gastrointestinal conditions, including, but not limited to:
- Barrett's esophagus
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Irritable bowl syndrome
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Colon Polyps
- Gastrointestinal Cancer, including: esophageal cancer, liver cancer, colorectal cancer, pancreatic cancer and stomach cancer
These procedures are likely to be performed in one of our Ambulatory Surgery and Procedure Centers, which contain operating rooms, procedure rooms for cardiac catheterizations, endoscopy and interventional radiology, patient pre- and post-operative recovery areas.
Procedures Offered at Garnet Health
- Upper Endoscopy - or an esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD) may be recommended if you experience: heartburn, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), dysphagia, or bleeding from the upper GI tract.
- Colonoscopy - an outpatient procedure that your physician performs to examine the lining of the colon. A colonoscopy helps find ulcers, colon polyps, tumors and areas of inflammation or bleeding.
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS) with FNA - a procedure that allows for diagnosis and staging of many cancers including lung, esophagus, stomach, pancreas, bile duct and rectum.
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) - used to diagnose and treat abnormalities of the ducts of the gallbladder, pancreas and liver.
- Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS) - a minimally invasive procedure designed to help surgeons and pulmonologists accurately stage lung cancers and diagnose other thoracic disorders.
- Radio Frequency Ablation (RFA) - a minimally invasive endoscopic procedure that is highly effective in treating Barrett’s esophagus. a pre-cancerous condition affecting the lining of the esophagus that is commonly caused by gastroesophageal reflux (GERD).
Test Results in MyChart
MyChart is a patient portal used to access your test results and manage your appointments. Learn more or sign up online.
Diagnostic Imaging Services
You can rely on Garnet Health for comprehensive diagnostic testing in Orange and Sullivan counties.Learn more
Patient Information & Resources
Patient resources regarding your patient rights, billing, and more - so you can get a jump start on your stay or appointment.View Resources
707 East Main Street
Middletown, NY 10940
68 Harris Bushville Road
Harris, NY 12742