Our team has the technology, expertise and training to diagnose and treat a comprehensive range of diseases affecting the gastrointestinal (GI) tract.Find a Provider Search Locations
Heartburn Treatment Center
The Garnet Health Medical Center Heartburn Treatment is designed and specialized in the treatment of severe and persistent cases of GERD, heartburn and acid reflux.
An occasional stomachache is nothing to be concerned about, but recurring issues means you should seek medical attention. Gastroenterology focuses on conditions affecting the gastrointestinal tract, which includes the stomach, esophagus, bowels (large intestine, small intestine, colon and rectum), pancreas, gallbladder, bile ducts and liver. The trusted, dedicated gastroenterology specialists at Garnet Health specialize in the management of these conditions. They have the sophisticated technology, equipment and training to diagnose and treat a comprehensive range of diseases affecting the gastrointestinal (GI) tract.
Gastrointestinal Conditions We Treat
Garnet Health’s gastroenterologists have the professional expertise to diagnose and treat a comprehensive range of conditions affecting the gastrointestinal tract, such as:
- Acid reflux, heartburn and Barrett’s esophagus at Garnet Health’s Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) & Heartburn Treatment Center
- Bile duct blockages, stones or fluid leakage
- Celiac disease
- Crohn’s disease
- Difficulty swallowing
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Liver disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- Tumors and ulcers
In addition, the Gastrointestinal Cancer Program at the Spagnoli Family Cancer Center at Garnet Health Medical Center in Middletown provides specialized diagnosis, treatment and support for gastrointestinal cancers in the colon, esophagus, liver, pancreas, stomach, bile duct and gallbladder, as well as cancers due to hereditary conditions such as Lynch syndrome and familial adenomatous polyposis.
Gastroenterology Tests & Procedures
Garnet Health offers a full range of advanced endoscopy and gastrointestinal procedures, therapies and surgical procedures to serve your gastroenterology care needs. This includes:
- Upper Endoscopy - may be recommended if you experience: heartburn, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), dysphagia, or bleeding from the upper GI tract.
- Colonoscopy - to examine the lining of the colon.
- Liver Biopsy
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS) with FNA - a procedure that allows for diagnosis and staging of many cancers.
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) - used to diagnose and treat abnormalities of the ducts of the gallbladder, pancreas and liver.
- Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS) - a minimally invasive procedure designed to accurately stage lung cancers and diagnose other thoracic disorders.
- Radio Frequency Ablation (RFA) - a minimally invasive endoscopic procedure that is highly effective in treating Barrett’s esophagus.
Comprehensive Gastroenterology Care Near You
To learn more about our gastroenterology services or to schedule an appointment with a Garnet Health gastroenterologist, please call 845-333-7575
Garnet Health gastroenterology specialists diagnose and treat a broad spectrum of gastrointestinal disorders in Middletown and Harris, NY.
Endoscopy & Gastrointestinal Procedures
At Garnet Health, we offer a range of procedures to diagnose gastrointestinal conditions in Orange and Sullivan County, NYLearn more
Garnet Health Medical Center - Catskills, Harris Campus
68 Harris Bushville Road
Harris, NY 12742