Primary Care Services at Garnet Health
Primary care is essential to good health. Primary care doctors are dedicated to getting to know you and your health history, help you prevent long-term health conditions like heart disease and diabetes, and keep you up-to-date on important screenings and immunizations. Garnet Health’s primary care doctors offer a range of preventive health services in Orange and Sullivan counties, and they’re ready to help you maintain your health or need to see a specialist. Most importantly, they partner with you to ensure your voice is a priority in your care throughout your life.
At Garnet Health, we offer appointments at six conveniently located primary care facilities in the region:
If an unexpected health issue arises, same-day appointments are often available. Also, if you are far away from your doctor or stuck at home sick, appointments for established and new patients can be conducted via Telehealth. These virtual visits, via phone or live video, are covered by most insurance plans and provide attentive care from anywhere.
Primary Care Services We Offer
Routine checkups with a primary care doctor help you maintain good health and avoid preventable illness or disease. We provide primary health services for all ages, from newborns to older adults. Our care includes:
- Adult primary care, which encompasses annual physicals, adult immunizations, disease management, preventive screenings and referrals for specialty care
- Pediatric services, such as regular checkups, illness and injury treatment, school and sports physicians, and immunizations
- Diagnostic services, from allergy and prenatal testing to urinalysis and blood work
- Screenings, including HPV tests, mammograms, colonoscopies and other forms of cancer screenings
- Women’s health services, ranging from maternity care and education to annual exams, gynecological services and laboratory testing
Why Choose Garnet Health for Primary Care?
Our doctors deeply care about nurturing relationships with our patients and encourage their active participation in their medical care. Garnet Health has received Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) for using patient-centered processes that focus on long-term relationships. This prestigious distinction shows that our doctors are dedicated to helping patients take charge of their care.
Comprehensive Primary Care
Garnet Health doctors offer comprehensive primary care services to keep you well. Many of our primary care doctors are currently accepting new patients. Find a primary care doctor online or by calling 845-333-7575.