Garnet Health Doctors offers routine and specialized physical exams at our offices in Bethel, Callicoon, Livingston Manor, Middletown, Monroe and Monticello.Find a Provider Search Locations
Physical Exams at Garnet Health Doctors
The next time you need a physical, turn to the caring providers at Garnet Health Doctors. We take pride in offering our patients comprehensive primary care services, and that includes every type of physical exam. We understand how busy our patients’ lives can be, which is why we provide same-day scheduling.
Once you’ve checked in for your physical, rest easy knowing that your care is in the qualified hands of our Board-certified family medicine and internal medicine clinicians, certified medical assistants and nurses. We look forward to providing you with the systematic, patient-centric, coordinated care that helped our Middletown and Monroe locations earn Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Recognition from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).
Our Physical-Exam Services
What to Expect During an Annual Physical Exam
Annual physicals can vary depending on any issues you may be experiencing. Overall, expect that your doctor will:
- Ask about your personal and family medical history
- Check your vital signs (including your temperature, heart rate, respiration rate and blood pressure)
- Perform a physical examination
- Order any necessary lab tests
- Recommend steps to improve your overall health
- Answer any questions you might have
Convenient Prescription Pick-Up
You won’t need to travel far to pick up any prescriptions. Garnet Health’s Middletown office features a pharmacy for your convenience.
Our Specialized Physical Exams
In addition to performing routine physicals, we also offer the following physical exams:
- Employment physicals
- School physicals
- Housing physicals
- Sports physicals
- School-bus-driver physicals
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals for commercial driver licenses (i.e., truck driving)
- Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI) scuba-diving physicals
- Pre-admission histories and physicals for surgery
Garnet Health Doctors offers routine and specialized physical exams at our offices in Bethel, Callicoon, Livingston Manor, Middletown, Monroe and Monticello.
Garnet Health Doctors
Garnet Health Doctors is a primary care and multi-specialty practice that is part of Garnet Health's network of care.Learn more
If you or a loved one is experiencing an injury or illness that requires immediate medical attention, however is not life-threatening, please consider treatment at our Urgent Care Centers.Learn more