Outpatient Rehabilitation Services
Garnet Health offers outpatient rehabilitation services in Orange and Sullivan counties from high-quality, compassionate rehabilitation specialists in Middletown, Harris and Callicoon, NY.Search Locations
Outpatient Rehabilitation Services at Garnet Health
Garnet Health Medical Center's Outpatient Rehabilitation Center offers a comprehensive range of high-quality services and state-of-the-art rehabilitation equipment for adults. Our therapies and specialty programs include:
- Physical Therapy - Our compassionate physical therapists will evaluate your condition and create a customized treatment program that restores function and mobility and assesses your progress. Our program also treats patients who have undergone total joint replacement procedures.
- Occupational Therapy - If you have difficulty using your arms and hands, completing your daily activities, require an adaptive device, or need dynamic or static splinting, we will work with you to meet your personal goals.
- Speech Language Pathology - If you have trouble with your voice, communication, cognition or swallowing, a speech language pathologist will help you understand your condition and/or improve your abilities.
- Cancer Rehabilitation - comprehensive, individualized cancer rehabilitation treatment, covered by most insurance plans, to improve the symptoms affecting your daily functioning and quality of life.
- Vestibular Therapy - helping people who are experiencing symptoms of disequilibrium and dizziness associated with vestibular disease or disorder. We evaluate and treat patients with vestibular problems utilizing proven techniques that will help them to regain the quality of life they’ve been used to.
- Lymphedema Therapy - helping people who are experiencing abnormal swelling of a body part caused by an excessive buildup of lymph fluid. Lymphedema is a chronic health condition that occurs most commonly after surgery, radiation therapy, or chemotherapy for the treatment of cancer.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation - comprehensive, individualized cancer rehabilitation treatment, covered by most insurance plans, to improve the symptoms affecting your daily functioning and quality of life.
We take the time to talk with you about your condition, fully explain your treatment plan, discuss all options available and provide care on a one-to-one basis.
Outpatient Rehabilitation Locations
Garnet Health offers rehabilitation services in Orange and Sullivan counties from high-quality, compassionate rehabilitation specialists in Middletown, Harris and Callicoon, NY.
Conditions We Treat
Garnet Health's Outpatient Rehabilitation Centers address a wide range of conditions, including:
- ACL Repair
- Back pain/injuries
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Fractures or trauma
- Neck pain/injuries
- Post-surgery rehab
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Shoulder pain/injuries
- Tendon repairs
- Total joint replacements
- Work-related injuries
- Difficulty talking
- Difficulty walking
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson's Disease
- Stroke (CVA)
- Swallowing dysfunction
- Traumatic brain injury
- Auto accident injuries
- Pulmonary conditions
Achieving Results with Comprehensive Individual Plans
Our goal is to help each patient achieve their goals – whether that’s showing a patient how to put their socks and shoes on after suffering a hip fracture, make a sandwich using only one hand after a stroke, or even something as simple and getting in and out of bed by themselves. We provide high quality, patient-focused care with attention to each patient’s individual needs. We work with every patient to achieve and maximize their level of function and are committed to providing a progressive, supportive and positive environment for our patients, referring physicians and staff.
The professionals at Garnet Health provide rehabilitation services personally tailored to your needs and goals. If you’re looking for outpatient or inpatient rehabilitation in Orange and Sullivan counties, call us to learn more about our rehabilitation services:
- Outpatient Rehabilitation Center at Garnet Health Medical Center: 845-333-7300
- Outpatient Rehabilitation Center at Garnet Health Medical Center - Catskills, Harris & Callicoon: 845-794-3300 x 2139
Garnet Health offers rehabilitation services in Orange and Sullivan counties from high-quality, compassionate rehabilitation specialists in Middletown and Harris, NY.
68 Harris Bushville Road
Harris, NY 12742
75 Crystal Run Road
Middletown, NY 10941
8881 Route 97
Callicoon, NY 12723