Paying Your Bill
At Garnet Health Medical Center, we offer the following options for paying for your medical services, including:
- Check/Money Order
- Debit Cards
- Credit cards: Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover
- Payment arrangements or assistance can be made through our Financial Assistance Program
- As an added convenience, you have the option of paying your medical bill online. Payments can be made any time of day and as often as you would like.
Online Bill Payment Program
As an added convenience, you have the option of paying your Garnet Health Medical Center – Catskills or Garnet Health Doctors medical bill online. Payments can be made any time of day and as often as you would like.
Access Patient Payment Portal
To pay your bill online, first access our secure patient payment portal.
You will then be prompted to complete all required fields of the payment form, including:
- Provider/Location – choose in the drop-down whether you want to make your payment for hospital services (Garnet Health Medical Center – Catskills) or Garnet Health Doctors outpatient services (Garnet Health Medical Center – Catskills Physician Group).
- Account Number – which can be located within your medical bill invoice.
- Payment Amount – you may enter here the amount due as per the medical bill you received.
- Payment Information – Choose the billing method most convenient for you. Currently accepting Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. You can also pay your bill using PayPal or direct withdrawal utilizing your bank accounting and routing.
- Billing Information – please fill out all fields in this section before attempting to submit your payment.
- Terms of Service – Read and accept the terms of service.
Once you review and are ready to submit your payment, click “Pay Now” at the bottom of the form. A verification receipt will be emailed to you upon completion of the transaction.