Maternity Care at Garnet Health
At Garnet Health, your maternity care begins the minute our doctors confirm your pregnancy and continues through your postpartum period. We understand the rush of excitement that comes with pregnancy, and we are here to support you with trusted, compassionate prenatal, labor and delivery, and postpartum care.
Our Family Birthing Centers
Our birthing centers are located in Middletown at Garnet Health Medical Center & in Harris at Garnet Medical Center Center - Catskills.
We will answer your questions and connect you with resources to fully support you throughout your pregnancy. It’s important to choose a maternity team that anticipates and is attentive to your needs, and you can rely on the specialists at Garnet Health for expert maternity care in Orange and Sullivan counties.
Maternity Care Services & Specialties
Garnet Health offers two birthing centers with state-of-the-art facilities and nurturing, comfortable environments for parents-to-be. Our midwives and obstetricians work together to ensure your pregnancy and birth are as safe as possible.
Our Labor and Delivery department strives to create the optimal environment for giving birth, with two convenient locations in the region: The Rowley Family Birthing Center at Garnet Health Medical Center in Middletown and our Family Birthing Center at Garnet Health Medical Center - Catskills in Harris. Both offer the full range of leading-edge maternity care services for women and their birth partners, including:
- A Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at our Middletown center for babies born early or require specialized medical care
- Our Women’s Health Program is dedicated to providing comprehensive prenatal, gynecological and screening needs
- Breastfeeding consultations and support from our board-certified lactation consultants
- Expecting-parent and new-parent support groups and resources to help connect families and help them establish long-lasting relationships with Garnet Health’s medical team. This includes our Baby Bunch Support Group, Prenatal Breastfeeding Class and other support groups.
- Specialists who provide obstetric care that includes diagnostic testing, as well as prenatal and fetal Midwives who assist during labor and delivery
Start Your Maternity Care Journey at Garnet Health
Our maternity care facilities have received distinction from Healthgrades in labor and delivery, obstetrics and gynecology, and gynecologic surgery. This verifies that our team maintains the expert skills to provide the best pregnancy care possible. For more information on maternity care and our pregnancy education offerings at Garnet Health, call us today:
- Garnet Health Medical Center: 845-333-1000
- Garnet Health Medical Center - Catskills, Harris: 845-794-3300
- Garnet Health Doctors: 845-333-7575
Garnet Health provides expert maternity care throughout your pregnancy and after in Orange and Sullivan counties, including Middletown, Harris and Callicoon, NY.