Pediatric Care at Garnet Health
Good health during childhood sets the stage for healthy adulthood. To nurture your child’s health for well-being as an adult, it is essential to find an experienced and compassionate pediatrician that goes beyond offering medical and lifestyle advice and takes the time to get to know your family.
Garnet Health’s pediatricians and pediatric specialists are dedicated to helping your child achieve good health through annual well-child visits, vaccinations and specialized care. If your child needs advanced treatment, you can rest assured knowing that Garnet Health offers comprehensive pediatric care that covers the full spectrum of children’s healthcare.
Specialized Pediatric Hospital Services
At Garnet Health Medical Center, we offer inpatient pediatric services and emergency care that cater to pediatric emergencies and specialized needs.
Outpatient Pediatric Services We Offer
Our certified pediatric nurses, pediatricians and complementary care doctors offer a complete spectrum of healthcare for children from infancy through age 17, including:
- Well-child visits – A pediatrician will track development and growth, as well as offer guidance related to diet, exercise and sleep habits. These visits also allow pediatricians to administer childhood immunizations. In addition, standard pediatric screenings and diagnostic testing will align with your child’s medical and growth milestones.
- Chronic condition management – If your child has a chronic condition, such as asthma, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) or diabetes, a pediatrician can help you and your child manage the condition to provide the best possible quality of life.
- Sick-child visits and illness care – When your child is not feeling well, our pediatricians can diagnose the condition and offer a detailed treatment plan to help your child get better.
- School and sports physicals – If your young athlete is planning to take to the field, court or rink, our pediatrics team can conduct physicals to make sure it is safe for them to participate. Physicals will include a family history as well as lab tests as required.
- Specialized conditions or injury care – If your child faces a serious condition, such as cancer or an injury, our pediatric specialists can help your family best cope with, and manage, such challenges. They’ll also connect you with resources or therapies that can help during treatment and recovery.
Bright & Comforting Pediatric Facilities
Medical care can be stressful for anyone, but it’s particularly hard on children. At Garnet Health, we have designed our pediatric facilities to be bright and cheerful to help increase comfort and ease a family’s transition. Our facility feature:
- A playroom where children can relax and enjoy games
- Private procedure rooms for you and your child’s comfort
- Specialized pediatric equipment to match the needs of children
- Specially catered menus designed for our youngest patients
- Holistic care options, such as aromatherapy and pet therapy
- Patient room amenities, such as high-definition TVs, free Wi-Fi and gaming consoles
Pediatric Care in Orange & Sullivan Counties
At Garnet Health, the well-being of your child is our top priority. Make an appointment with one of our trusted, dedicated pediatricians by calling 845-333-7575, or log in to MyChart to schedule a video Telehealth visit with a Garnet Health pediatrician.
Garnet Health provides expert pediatric care in Orange and Sullivan counties, including Middletown and Harris, NY.