The Pastoral Care office and Chapel are on the first floor, to the right of the Guest Services desk.
Office hours are 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
The Chapel, accessible 24 hours a day, is available to patients, visitors and the general public. It offers a quiet place for prayer, contemplation, meditation and religious services for all faiths and traditions. Religious services including Catholic Mass, Protestant worship services and Jewish prayer services are offered in the chapel at designated times throughout the week. They can be viewed on Ch. 94 on the hospital’s closed-circuit television system. A Shabbos room is also available and is on the ground floor.
Learn more by calling our Pastoral Care office at (845) 333-1014.
Our Pastoral Care Program also offers the following to patients and their families:
- Televised services in patient rooms (via channel 94)
- Dial-A-Prayer Program: If you would like a member of our Clergy to pray for you or a loved one, please call our Prayer Line at extension 1255 and leave your intentions.
- A Shabbos Room is available to the Jewish community for comfort and nourishment. It is located on the ground floor of the hospital.
- A number of local Rabbis are available to visit the hospital
- A Catholic Priest is available to hear Confessions and to administer the Sacrament of the Sick to our patients
Bibles, Qur’ans, electric Shabbos candles, prayer cards, rosaries, Scapulars and devotional books are all available upon request. Prayer rugs are also provided inside of the Chapel.