Garnet Health provides comprehensive infusion therapy treatments to our communities throughout Orange and Sullivan Counties.Find a Provider Location Search
Infusion Therapy Cancer Treatment Services
At Garnet Health, we offer you and your loved ones the latest cancer fighting options, procedures and technology in a comfortable and caring environment.
We have Outpatient Infusion Therapy Centers at Garnet Health Medical Center's Spagnoli Family Cancer Center, as well as the cancer center at Garnet Health Medical Center- Catskills. Our staff of nationally certified oncology registered nurses take special care to talk to and educate our patients about what they will experience during their treatment.
- Individual recliner and television
- Blankets and blanket warmers
- Pet therapy
- Viewing garden
- Soft drinks, juice and coffee
- Free and convenient parking
Our Infusion Therapy Services
Some of the infusion services offered at Garnet Health Medical Center's cancer center, include:
- Chemotherapy treatment - is strategically administered by our doctors based on the kind and prevalence of cancer, with the goal of minimizing or killing cancer cells.
- IV antibiotics - Intravenous (IV) antibiotics can be the most effective way to administer medication for infections because they are delivered directly into the bloodstream, allowing them to reach the infection site more quickly, which promotes a speedier healing time.
- Vitamin Deficiency Injections - Our infusion therapy services may be used to treat vitamin deficiencies and can provide the needed vitamins to our patients more effectively than when taken orally - with better absorption and faster delivery to the cells throughout your body.
- Tysabri Infusion - Tysabri is a monoclonal antibody that influencing the body's immune system to target and destroy only certain cells in the body. Typically used to treat relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis or moderate to severe Crohn's disease.
- Adrenocorticotropic Hormone (ACTH) Stimulation Test - The ACTH stimulation test is typically performed to help endocrinologists assess how a patients adrenal glands are functioning by measuring their response to adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH), which is a hormone produced in the pituitary gland that stimulates the adrenal glands to release a hormone called cortisol.
- Intravenous Immunoglobulin (IVIG) - Intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIG) infusion therapy can help people with weakened immune systems or other diseases fight off infections by producing antibodies to your body that it is not making on its own.
- Rabies Injection - A patient who has been bitten by an animal, or otherwise exposed to rabies, and has never been vaccinated against rabies will get 4 doses of rabies vaccine by injection.
- Platelet & Blood Transfusion - Platelet transfusions may be required for various medical conditions and are given when your body requires more platelets, such as after a bone marrow or cord blood transplant.
- Aranesp Injection - Aranesp injection contains a synthetic version of the naturally-occurring hormone erythropoietin, which is normally produced naturally by healthy kidneys. It stimulates the bone marrow to produce red blood cells. This treatment may be used for a variety of conditions, including shock due to blood loss, burns, low protein levels after surgery, etc.
- Neupogen Injections - Neupogen (or filgrastim) is a man-made substance that helps your body produce more white blood cells. This treatment is usually given to patients who have a reduced amount of white blood cells production caused by cancer, bone marrow transplant, receiving chemotherapy, or by other conditions.
- Solu-Medrol Infusion - This medication is used to decrease your immune system's response to various diseases, such as arthritis, severe allergic reactions, certain cancers, skin/kidney/intestinal/lung diseases, and immune system disorders - to help reduce symptoms causing pain and discomfort.
- Reclast Infusion - Reclast (zoledronic acid) is used to treat high blood levels of calcium caused by cancer, such as: multiple myeloma, or cancer that has spread from elsewhere in the body to the bone.
If you or a loved one has cancer, count on our experienced physicians, compassionate staff and live-saving technologies to fight the battle, together with you.Learn more
With advanced diagnostic services, leading-edge treatment, support programs, Garnet Health has everything you need to take on cancer without leaving the Hudson Valley.Learn more
Spagnoli Family Cancer Center at Garnet Health Medical Center
707 East Main Street
Middletown, NY 10940
Garnet Health Medical Center - Catskills, Callicoon Campus
8881 Route 97
Callicoon, NY 12723
Oncology & Hematology Treatment Center at Garnet Health Medical Center - Catskills
68 Harris Bushville Road
Harris, NY 12742