Garnet Health Medical Center - Catskills, Callicoon Campus
Phone Number: (845) 333-6800
Visiting hours: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
8881 Route 97
Callicoon, NY 12723
About Garnet Health Medical Center - Catskills, Callicoon Campus
Garnet Health Medical Center - Catskills' Grover M. Hermann Hospital division is located 2 miles south of the village of Callicoon on New York State Route 97. Grover M. Hermann Hospital primarily serves patients within western Sullivan County as well as surrounding communities in Delaware County, New York and eastern Wayne County, Pennsylvania.
Garnet Health Medical Center - Catskills' Grover M. Hermann Hospital (Callicoon campus) is a 15-bed facility. We are committed to delivering patient-centered quality health care in a healing environment, and the hospital's compassionate staff provides attentively to the needs of patients and their families.
Grover M. Hermann Hospital provides the following clinical patient care services:
- 24-hour on-site staffed Emergency Room coverage, with prompt patient examination and treatment
- Medical inpatient hospitalization services
- Bridge to Home short-term nursing home
- Outpatient rehabilitation services, including physical therapy, pediatric early intervention, and occupational therapy services
- Outpatient radiology services - including CT scanner
- Digital mammography
- Bone density testing
- Outpatient laboratory services
- Inpatient physical rehabiliation
- Skilled nursing services
- Outpatient Infusions by appointment
- TeleBurn Services
- EKG testing
If you have questions or would like to learn more about our services, please contact us by calling: (845) 333-6800
Registration Hours Daily
8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. AND 1:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Outpatient Lab Hours
- Monday – Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Closed Sunday
- Testing performed on site includes:
- Glucose tolerance testing - NOTE: Available Monday through Friday only. Must arrive before 10:00 a.m.
- Point of care coagulation testing by fingerstick (with a physician order specifying point of care or fingerstick collection)
- Coagulation testing (sample collection by venipuncture)
- Cardiac tests
- General chemistry testing
Outpatient Rehabilitation Hours
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday, Thursday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Outpatient Radiology Hours
The Grover M. Hermann Radiology Department has on site outpatient radiology services.
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. AND 1:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Weekend Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. AND 1:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Mammography and Bone Densitometry is available on Tuesdays from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Top 20 Critical Access Hospitals for Quality and Patient Satisfaction
Garnet Health Medical Center - Catskills' Grover M. Hermann Hospital in Callicoon, NY has been named one of the Top 20 Critical Access Hospitals (CAHs) in the country for Quality in 2019 and Patient Satisfaction in 2020.