The Garnet Health Foundation, formerly Orange Regional Medical Center Foundation, is pleased to announce Jay Anthony as Chair of the Board of Trustees.
A long time Sullivan County resident now residing in Orange County, Mr. Anthony is owner of Anthony Property Group and has served as a member of the Foundation Board of Trustees since 2011. During his tenure, Mr. Anthony held various officer positions, the most recent being Board Treasurer. As Chair, he will lead the twenty-six member board in raising funds for the hospital and its campaign to expand Garnet Health Medical Center’s Emergency Room and Level II Trauma Center which will launch later this year.
“I am honored by the trust our Board and our donors have placed in me,” said Mr. Anthony. “We have a terrific Board of local and regional leaders and great hospital to support.”
The Garnet Health Foundation is the philanthropic organization of the newly-renamed Garnet Health Medical Center and provides charitable support to the hospital to help meet the growing health care needs of the community.
Other officers elected include:
- Scott Kendrick, Vice Chairman from Merrill Lynch
- Jason Giordano, CPA, Treasurer, from Judelson Giordano & Siegel, CPA, PC
- Jake Kriney, Secretary, JCA Hotels
- Patricia Sassi, Member-at-Large, Sassi & Associates
- Tonia Crown, CPA, Member-at-Large, RBT, CPAs LLC
- Maggie Smith, Immediate Past Chair, First Federal Savings
Six new trustees nominated by the Foundation Board and recently approved for three-year terms by the Garnet Health Board of Directors include:
- David Apps, Lakeland Savings Bank
- Senta Curran, CFP, MBA, Quest Financial Services
- Scott Bonacic, Esq., Bonacic & McMahon, LLP
- Todd Goldstein, The Miser Agency
- Kathryn Maloney, Orange Bank and Trust Company
- Dr. Walter E. Tonyes, Scotchtown Chiropractic & Physical Therapy
Two trustees were approved for three-year terms including:
- Ann DiAgostino, RN, Director, Patient Experience, Garnet Health Medical Center
- Pat Sassi, Sassi & Associates.
Trustees whose terms expired include Michael Flynn, M&T Bank and Catherine Suehnholz.
For more information about Garnet Health Foundation and how you can support, please call 845-333-2333 or visit www.garnethealth.org/foundation.
About the Garnet Health Foundation
The Garnet Health Foundation is a 501(c) (3) tax-exempt, charitable organization whose sole purpose is to encourage philanthropic support for Garnet Health Medical Center. Funds raised through the Foundation’s activities are used to acquire state-of-the-art medical equipment and support a wide range of healthcare programs for the community. The Garnet Health Foundation is a member of Garnet Health which is recognized by Ethisphere as one of the 2018 and 2019 World’s Most Ethical Companies