Garnet Health, formerly the Greater Hudson Valley Health System, is excited to announce the launch of its new system website and mobile app.
"In this new digital age, it's more important than ever to offer our patients and staff a user-friendly experience," said David Smith, Garnet Health Vice President of Marketing and Strategic Planning. "The new website, www.garnethealth.org brings together our hospitals’ services and programs in one place, providing a unified approach with access to all services and our health care providers.”
In line with the System’s patient-first approach, the website connects our community to the numerous and comprehensive services offered – and provides a seamless experience for users. With advanced capabilities, the new site’s purpose is to be a useful resource and tool to patients, employees and community members. It features a robust database of providers at Garnet Health Doctors with online scheduling, as well as a service/location finder, community health class and event finder with online registration, a standout blog/news section, and more.
Through intuitive navigation, the site also offers:
- An efficient search tool to find information and services
- An enhanced Find-a-Doctor feature
- Updated content so users can discover and learn about Garnet Health more easily during online searches
- A sophisticated design providing advanced functionality and display on all devices, particularly Smart phones and tablets
- A content-hub reference center providing illnesses’ causes and treatments, enabling the community to make even more informed healthcare decisions
- Online bill payment
- Access to electronic medical records via MyChart
Additionally, the official Garnet Health mobile application has been released to both the iOS and Android stores. Visit the app store to download it.
“The release of the mobile app continues our digital transformation and allows for a consistent user experience across multiple platforms,” said Craig Filippini, Garnet Health Chief Information Officer. “Future versions of the application will deliver new functionality and continue to enhance the user experience.”
The first version of the mobile application contains such features as:
- Embedded MyChart electronic health record functionality
- Find a Doctor, Location or Service
- Instant Driving Directions
- Online Scheduling
- Bill Pay
- MyChart Notifications