Make a Donation to the 21st Century Club in Honor of your Caregiver
21st Century Club donations, regardless of size, have a direct impact in the health of our community. If you would like to make a Memorial Gift in remembrance of a loved one, please indicate in the Tribute Gift section below.
Thank you for your consideration and donation to Garnet Health Medical Center!
Donations to Garnet Health Foundation are tax-deductible and will be used solely for the benefit of Garnet Health Medical Center.
Become a 21st Century Club Member
All annual donors who make a gift of $100.00 or greater become a "21st Century Member" within the year that they give the donation.
Exclusive nationwide benefits include:
- Access to more than 700,000 merchants nationwide for 10-50% savings on dining, health, arts & entertainment, golf, shopping and more
- 16,000+ activities nationwide including Disney Resorts, SeaWorld, Universal Resorts and Broadway
- 500,000+ hotels and car rentals for 10-50% savings worldwide
- Hundreds of grocery coupons
Exclusive local benefits include:
- 2-for-1 entrees at local restaurants
- Exclusive discounts for local spa and wellness services
- Discounted entry at nearby arts and attractions
To discover all the local and nationwide benefits of Garnet’s 21st Century Club, visit us online at www.membercard.com/garnethealth
With your help, gifts to the 21st Century Club have funded several equipment needs, programs needs and hospital-wide initiatives over the years.
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit Gait-Bearing system
- New Patient Telemetry Beds
- Pediatric ED Vein Finder
- Breast Biopsy System and Localization
- Respiratory Therapy Simulator
- Aromatherapy and Reiki
- Virtual Reality Headsets
- Survivor guides for cancer patients
- Diabetes Education program
- Several National Conferences for staff to attend, including Magnet Conference, Empathy Conference
- Art Cart
- Oncology Blanket Warmer
- Several Medical Education Research projects, including cardiac, surgical, neurofeedback, and Alzheimer research
- NICHE activity cart
- Pastoral care supplies
- LGBTQ community awareness
- Nitrous Oxide system (laughing gas) for Children’s ED
- Bereavement cart supplies for ICU families
Meet Our Team
William C. Dauster, MS, CFRE
Manager of Development, Catskills