Garnet Health Medical Center - Catskills, Harris Campus
About Garnet Health Medical Center - Catskills, Harris Campus
A member of Garnet Health, Garnet Health Medical Center - Catskills is dedicated to providing quality health care to residents of Sullivan County and neighboring communities at its main hospital campus in Harris, New York.
Garnet Health Medical Center - Catskills' main Harris campus is a 154-bed facility. As a community hospital in tune with public health needs, we also provide access to education and training for our health care workers and members of the community. We are committed to delivering patient-centered quality health care in a healing environment, and the hospital's compassionate staff provides attentively to the needs of patients and their families.
Our Mission, Vision & Values
Improve the health of our community by providing exceptional healthcare.
We are caring professionals driven by standards of excellence who go above and beyond to provide an exceptional patient care experience.
- Patients and families first
- Respect and Civility
- Honesty, integrity and transparency in action
- Operational Excellence
- Teamwork, collaboration and communication
- An impeccable, healing environment
- 24-hour on-site staffed Emergency Room coverage, with prompt patient examination and treatment
- Medical inpatient hospitalization services
- 3D Mammography