Garnet Health Urgent Care - Middletown
Phone Number: (845) 333-7271
- Sunday: 8:00am - 8:00pm
- Monday: 8:00am - 8:00pm
- Tuesday: 8:00am - 8:00pm
- Wednesday: 8:00am - 8:00pm
- Thursday: 8:00am - 8:00pm
- Friday: 8:00am - 8:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am - 8:00pm
NEW HOURS: Beginning Sunday January 15, hours will be 8:00am to 8:00pm
NOTE: Urgent Care patients will be accepted up to 30 minutes before closing.
Primary Care and Specialty services are also offered at this location.
Get immediate attention for pressing health concerns from the team at Garnet Health. We treat a variety of medical conditions at our advanced urgent care center.
Prompt Treatment from Professionals
Maybe you're experiencing abdominal pain from an unknown cause, or you've sprained your ankle and need to get it checked out. If you don't require an Emergency Room visit but need prompt medical care, turn to the urgent care centers at Garnet Health. Our Middletown, NY, location is easily accessible for residents of Orange County and surrounding communities, and we're conveniently open seven days a week.
Garnet Health has long been a trusted source for urgent care needs thanks to our expert doctors and attentive medical services. Not only will you quickly be seen by one of our knowledgeable providers, but you will also receive the proper diagnosis and accompanying treatment.
Symptoms & Conditions We Treat
Our team of specialists and well-equipped facilities allow us to provide thorough care for a variety of health concerns at our Middletown urgent care location. Common symptoms and conditions we address include:
- Minor injuries such as sprains, broken fingers and toes
- Allergic reactions and seasonal allergies
- Minor lacerations and cuts
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Mild to moderate vomiting, diarrhea or dehydration
- Eye irritation and redness
- Skin rashes and infections
- Insect bites
- Nose bleeds
- Severe sore throat and cough
- A fever not higher than 104 degrees
- Mild to moderate asthma
When to Seek Emergency Care
Despite their similar names, urgent care clinics and emergency rooms are not the same thing. Our urgent care clinics treat mild to moderate health conditions that are not life-threatening. If you or a loved one are experiencing a medical emergency that requires immediate attention, call 911. This includes situations where you or a loved one:
- May be having a heart attack, stroke or seizure or experiencing sudden loss of vision
- Have major injuries or wounds
- May be having a miscarriage
- Have been involved in a motor-vehicle accident
- Have fallen from a height greater than 5 feet
- Have sustained a significant head injury
- Are coughing up or vomiting blood
- Have severe abdominal pain or extreme vomiting
- Have severe shortness of breath or a severe asthma attack
- Are in diabetic shock
- Have sustained a back injury and now cannot walk
- Have loss of bowel/bladder function
- Are experiencing suicidal or homicidal feelings
If you're experiencing a more mild or moderate injury or illness, please consider our urgent care services. This will not only likely save you time and money compared to an emergency room visit, but will also allow our Emergency Department staff to focus on patients with life-threatening conditions.