You can rely on the urgent care specialists at Garnet Health for any mild to moderate health conditions in need of medical attention.
Urgent Care Curbside Check-in
For safety and convenience, patients may remain in their cars and call:
- Middletown: 845-801-1693 and press 'option #3'
- Monticello: 845-801-1273 and press 'option #3'
The nurse will call you when an exam room becomes available, and to let you know when it's time to enter.
Your Trusted Urgent Care Clinic
Not all illnesses or injuries require an emergency room visit. But many can quickly affect quality of life and may require medical attention at an urgent care clinic. Garnet Health's facility in Monticello, NY, is an ideal choice for residents of Sullivan County and nearby communities. You can be seen in a short period of time and provided the support and answers you need.
Many situations may warrant a visit to our urgent care facility. Our knowledgeable doctors handle a variety of symptoms and conditions such as:
- Minor injuries such as sprains, broken fingers or toes
- Allergic reactions or seasonal allergies
- Urinary tract infections (UTI)
- Mild to moderate vomiting, diarrhea or dehydration
- Eye irritation and redness
- Minor lacerations or cuts
- Skin rashes, insect bites and infections
- Nose bleeds
- Severe sore throat or cough
- A fever not higher than 104 degrees
The Area's Premier Urgent Care Clinic
Partner with the trusted medical professionals at Garnet Health to receive care when you need it. We meet all Urgent Care Association (UCA) standards and criteria for quality of patient care, safety and scope of services, and have been accredited the highest level of distinction for urgent care centers. Our urgent care staff members, from physicians to representatives greeting you at the door or via phone, demonstrate their commitment to providing patients with access to the highest quality care every day.
Experiencing a mild to moderate health concern that requires quick medical attention? Visit the specialty doctors at Garnet Health's Monticello urgent care facility. We're open seven days a week from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., and no appointment is necessary.