Orange Regional Medical Group is pleased to offer Pediatric Services on the fourth floor of Orange Regional Medical Center’s Outpatient Building located at 707 East Main Street in Middletown, NY.
Pediatricians serve as the primary care provider for infants, children and adolescents. General pediatricians are responsible for:
- Performing age-appropriate health screenings
- Diagnosing and treating acute and chronic illnesses, injuries and other disorders that affect children
- Ensuring that children are achieving developmental milestones
- Performing evaluations to detect developmental or behavioral disorders (e.g., autism spectrum disorders, attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder) and developing care plans to address these problems
- Educating parents/caregivers about well-child care, including immunizations and counseling parents/caregivers about all aspects of their child’s health
- Working with parents/caregivers to foster healthy lifestyles
- Advocating for the welfare of children, educating those involved in the care of children, and effectively communicating with parents/caregivers, other physicians, teachers and social workers on issues of child welfare
Services are provided by Pediatrician Pooja Chandra, MD, of Orange Regional Medical Group.
“Our team is dedicated in working with parents, families and caregivers to foster healthy lifestyles and be a vital part of your children’s’ upbringing and provide optimal overall health for your children,” said Dr. Chandra. “We are committed to providing your children with comprehensive health care from birth through adolescence.”
Additional Pediatric Services include Wellness Visits; Immunizations; Sick Care and Injuries; Newborn Visits; Lab and X-ray; School and Sports Physicals; Nutrition Information and Screenings including dental, hearing, lead, nutrition, tuberculosis and vision.
To schedule an appointment, contact our Pediatric Department at 845-333-7575.