Garnet Health Medical Center is offering virtual EMS Lectures throughout the course of the year. All Garnet Health Medical Center lectures listed are delivered by Hudson Valley Regional EMS Council approved Medical Control Physicians. Lectures are approved for 1 hour of HVREMSCO Medical Control contact time.
All lectures are taking place on Zoom and begin at 7:30 PM.
- January 11, 2022: Airway and Respiratory Emergencies presented by Dr. Anthony Clarke and Dr. Astkhik Mangasarian. Register here
- February 15, 2022: Environmental Emergencies presented by Dr. Nicole McGill and Dr. Trent Williams. Register here
- March 15, 2022: Cardiology presented by Dr. Thomas Liu and Dr. Laryn Cura. Register here
- April 19, 2022: OBGYN Emergencies presented by Dr. Dulaya Santikul and Dr. Shawn Connolly. Register here
- May 17, 2022: Trauma overview presented by Dr. Douglas James and Dr. Amir Gendy. Register here
- May 19, 2022: The Difficult Airway presented by Dr. Nicki Maxwell and Dr. Anthony Ascione. Register here
- June 21, 2022: Summer Emergencies presented by Dr. Steven Piriano and Dr. Michael Mascola. Register here
- July 12, 2022: Motor Vehicle Crashes presented by Dr. Amit Basu and Dr. Amir Gendy. Register here
- August 16, 2022: Geriatrics presented by Dr. Valerie Lehman and Dr. Javaid Afghani. Register here
- September 20, 2022: Pediatrics presented by Dr. Matthew Meigh and Dr. Ryan Hebel. Register here
- October 18, 2022: Case Review - Medical Mysteries presented by Dr. Avindra Ramnarain and Dr. Nicholas Maenza. Register here
- November 15, 2022: Mental Health Emergencies presented by Dr. Rose Anna Roantree and Dr. Janeah Alexis. Register here
- December 13, 2022: Neurology presented by Dr. Christian Spano and Dr. Punik Shah. Register here