Awards & Accreditations - Garnet Health Medical Center
Award-Winning Hospital Services
Our progress in maintaining the highest standards of care is reflected in our accreditations, rankings and awards.
Each of these distinctions reinforce our mission to improve the health of our community by delivering exceptional healthcare. These prestigious distinctions also honor our caregivers for their excellence and commitment to providing extraordinary care every day. Providing the safest and highest quality care to our community.
DNV GL - Healthcare Accreditation
By earning DNV GL - Healthcare accreditation, Garnet Health Medical Center has demonstrated it meets or exceeds patient safety standards (Conditions of Participation) set forth by the U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
Magnet Recognition is the highest and most prestigious distinction a hospital can earn for nursing excellence and high-quality patient care. Learn more about Nursing Excellence at Garnet Health.
Most Wired® Hospital Level 8 Acute 2022
The College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) has awarded Garnet Health Medical Center with the 2022 CHIME Digital Health Most Wired recognition as a certified Level 8 Acute.
National Research Corporation Path to Excellence Award
Recipient of the 2013 National Research Corporation Path To Excellence Award for our commitment to improving the patient experience.
Best Regional Hospitals U.S. News and World Report
U.S. News publishes Best Hospitals annually to help guide patients in making informed decisions about where to receive care for a particularly difficult surgery, a challenging condition, or for common elective procedures. Objective measures such as patient survival and safety data, the adequacy of nurse staffing levels and quality of nursing care, and other data largely determined the rankings in most specialties. For the 2021-2022 rankings, U.S. News & World Report evaluated more than 4,750 medical centers nationwide in 15 specialties and 17 procedures and conditions.
Centers of Excellence
We receive many awards & accreditations across the service lines offered at Garnet Health Medical Center- click to view:
Other Accredited Programs
- Designated Diagnostic Imaging Center of Excellence™ (DICOE) by the American College of Radiology (ACR) - representing the pinnacle of medical imaging care to recognize best-quality imaging practices and diagnostic care
- Our Wound Healing Center is accredited by the Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society (UHMS) as a hyperbaric facility that demonstrates commitment to patient care and facility safety
- Our Stroke Center has been nationally recognized for its commitment to providing high-quality stroke care from the American Heart Association's Get With The Guidelines®-Stroke Gold Plus with Target: Stroke Honor Roll Elite with Target: Type 2 Diabetes Honor Roll
- Sleep Center accreditation from the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM).
- Our Diabetes Program is recognized by the American Diabetes Association (ADA) recognition
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)
- Recognized by U.S. News and World Report as a High Performing Hospital for Pulmonology
- Recognized by U.S. News and World Report as a High Performing Hospital for COPD
- Recognized by U.S. News and World Report as a High Performing Hospital for Diabetes
- Recognized by U.S. News and World Report as a High Performing Hospital for Heart Attack
- Recognized by U.S. News and World Report as a High Performing Hospital for Heart Failure
- Recognized by U.S. News and World Report as a High Performing Hospital for Stroke
- Recognized by U.S. News and World Report as a High Performing Hospital for Kidney Failure
System Awards & Accreditations
Our progress in maintaining the highest standards of care is reflected in our accreditations, rankings and awards. View more awards received throughout the Garnet Health system.View all Awards