Orthopedic Care at Garnet Health
Orthopedic doctors specialize in the care of the musculoskeletal system — bones, joints, nerves, muscles and connective tissues including tendons and ligaments. Garnet Health’s comprehensive approach to orthopedics gives you immediate access to a multidisciplinary team that includes orthopedic surgeons, occupational and physical therapists specializing in orthopedic rehabilitation, and clinical staff. Our orthopedic specialists have the expertise to diagnose and treat a wide range of injuries and conditions, relieve your pain with advanced orthopedic procedures and help you regain your mobility.
Orthopedic Conditions We Treat
The trusted orthopedic care specialists at Garnet Health provide exceptional diagnostic testing, surgical interventions and nonsurgical treatments for a vast array of musculoskeletal conditions. These include congenital conditions, traumatic or overuse injuries, age-related wear and tear, and care for:
- Back pain
- Bone fractures
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Complex fractures and dislocations of the ankle, foot and toes
- Conditions present from birth, such as scoliosis
- Dislocations, such as the knee or shoulder
- Hand surgery
- Heel spurs
- Herniated (slipped) discs
- Joint swelling or inflammation
- Disorders of, and traumatic injury to, the spine and the spinal cord
- Shoulder pain such as bursitis and rotator cuff injuries
- Sports injuries including dislocations, fractures, shin splints, ligament tears and tendinitis such as tennis elbow or golfer’s elbow
Orthopedic Surgery & Procedures
Garnet Health’s orthopedic care combines state-of-the-art technologies and proven techniques to treat the most complex orthopedic conditions and offer you the latest in minimally invasive orthopedic surgery. Examples of the orthopedic procedures we perform include:
- Repairs of complex fractures and dislocations
- Reconstructive foot and ankle surgery, including minimally invasive arthroscopic surgery
- Hand and elbow surgery to treat a full range of injuries, diseases and disorders of the upper extremities, including fractures, lacerations, arthritis, tumors, congenital issues, sports injuries and work accidents
- Musculoskeletal trauma surgery
- Spinal surgery and procedures such as microdiscectomy, kyphoplasty, fusion, oncologic spine surgery, neurosurgery, laminectomy and interspinous spacers
- Total Joint Replacement (TJR), including ankle replacement, knee replacement, hip replacement and shoulder replacement
- Sports medicine treatments, including surgical and nonsurgical interventions, for overuse syndromes and acute trauma of the knee, shoulder, elbow, ankle, hip and spine
Nationally Recognized by Healthgrades
Five-Star Recipient for Hip Fracture Treatment for 2023.
Comprehensive Orthopedic Care Near You
To learn more about our orthopedic care services or to schedule a consultation with one of our orthopedic surgeons, please call 845-333-7575.
Garnet Health provides comprehensive direct orthopedic care in Orange and Sullivan Counties, including Middletown and Harris, NY.
Christine Dirks Shares Her Story
"The pain was all gone, and I went home the same day... I feel like a kid again."- Christine Dirks Read story