Types of Cancer We Treat
At Garnet Health, we understand how difficult a cancer diagnosis can be. We are here to support you and your loved ones and offer you the best care possible. Our oncology program is nationally accredited and staffed by a team of experienced doctors and certified oncology nurses. With advanced diagnostic screenings and treatment, a clinical trials program, cancer support groups and counseling, we offer the full spectrum of oncology services.
Our oncology team specializes in the treatment of the following types of cancer:
- Breast cancer
- Gastrointestinal cancers, such as esophageal cancer, colon cancer, liver cancer, pancreatic cancer and stomach cancer
- Head and neck cancers, including thyroid cancer, throat cancer, mouth cancer, and nasal and sinus cancer
- Lung cancer
- Hematologic cancer
- Gynecologic cancer
- Neurological cancer
- Urologic cancers, including prostate cancer, bladder cancer, testicular cancer and renal cancer
Every type of cancer requires a different response and treatment plan. We evaluate a wide range of therapies, treatments and procedures to ensure you receive the multifaceted, individualized care you need — from diagnosis to remission. We offer many cancer care services, such as:
- Advanced treatment options: Cancer surgery, chemotherapy and other types of infusion therapy, and stereotactic radiosurgery, brachytherapy and other radiation therapies
- Cancer screenings: Digital two-dimensional and three-dimensional (3D) mammography, breast biopsy, and tests for prostate, skin and oral cancers that can find disease early when it’s easier to treat
- Diagnostic imaging: PET, CT and MRI services
- Support services: Patient navigators, cancer support and survivorship services, pain management, nutritional counseling, spiritual and emotional counseling, and our Cancer Rehabilitation Program
Getting You the Cancer Care You Need
If you or a loved one has recently received a cancer diagnosis, Garnet Health is here with you every step of the way, no matter what type of cancer you are facing. Contact your primary care doctor or call 845-333-7575 to learn more about referrals to our cancer care services.
Garnet Health specialists treat various types of cancer and provide expert oncology care in Orange and Sullivan counties, including Middletown, Harris and Callicoon, NY.